Friday, September 23, 2011

Where did my little man go?

Seriously, I know everyone says this ALL THE TIME, but how the heck has Carter gotten so big??!!  My friend Chris sent me some pictures from her phone and I just can't believe how much he has changed.  He went from having a little bit of dark hair, to no hair, to a full head of BLONDE hair.  And now he won't let me cuddle him unless he is asleep.  No wonder people having multiple kids, I want my baby back!  But of course, we are having so much fun with him these days.  He is on the move and is really wanting to walk.  He laughs at all of my dumb jokes, and LOVES to be in the water.  He does a lot of "talking" unless there are a lot of people around.  He gets pretty shy around a group... he definitely gets that one honest!  He is my little blonde hair, blue eyed baby that doesn't look anything like me, but stole every piece of my heart.  And to add to the list of cliche things people say, "I can't imagine what life was like before him".  See how much he has changed in just a little over 9 months:



CRAZY, right???  I am already starting to get ready for his big first birthday in December...it will be here before we know it!  Hope everyone is well.  Have a great weekend...Go Jackets, Go Eagles, and Go Irish!

No comments:

Post a Comment