Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Empty Promises

Okay, I mean it this time.  I am going to be better about updating my blog!  My wonderful husband got me an Ipad for my 30th birthday a few weeks ago, so now I have no excuse!  Today is Jamie's 31st birthday, I just turned 30, Carter will be 9 months old tomorrow, and a lot has been going on in our household!!!  I will try and back track and do some catching up, but it might just be better to start fresh.  We are still in the process of moving in our new house...that's right, we are not in the condo anymore!!  We are renting a house in Marietta and REALLY enjoying our new space.  We just got back from a birthday/graduation celebration for Jamie in Savannah.  Carter went to his first Tech football game last week.  Jamie and my wonderful friends and family threw me a surprise 30th birthday party.  Jamie graduated with his MBA from Georgia Tech.  I could go on and on, but I'm sure y'all will find of of that boring.  Instead I will update with some new pictures tomorrow when I take Carter's 9 month photo.  I hope y'all haven't given up on me...I'm turning over a new leaf :o)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back! Can't wait to see new pics of that sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete