Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What a Champ

Carter did fantastic at daycare!  We get a report at the end of the day and Mrs. Nona showed us some pictures she took of him.  They have something called the Bye Bye Buggy....it is pretty much a huge stroller that all of the infants can go ride around in (it is so cute, I will take a picture of it).  Mrs. Nona said he LOVED it and showed me pictures of his laughing while riding in it.  Seriously one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen of him.  She also said he loved watching the older kids play and was mesmerized by the big kids.  And today they took him into the atrium in the bye bye buggy to watch the big rain.  As much as I hate leaving him I am so glad he is doing well.  Tomorrow I start work....hope I remember how to do everything :o)

First day of school....so handsome!

So tired when he gets home.  Both days he has fallen asleep before we even get to the car and takes a long nap, sweet!

2 comments:

  1. OMG - that is the cutest picture of him in his GT outfit!! I love it!!! I'm glad he is doing so well! Good luck tomorrow friend, I look forward to your emails!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CA- he is so stinkin cute! Seriously, just precious! I know it's so hard going back to work, but it sounds like he's really in a great place! Can't wait to see you this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete